Apple Watch Ultra in Kenya
The Apple Watch Ultra price in Kenya is Ksh 139,000. The Apple Watch Ultra brings a new bold design and a wide range of features built for endurance, exploration, and adventure. The Watch Ultra introduces a 49mm titanium case and flat sapphire front crystal, revealing the biggest and brightest Apple Watch display. A customizable Action button offers instant access to a wide range of useful features. The Apple Watch has the best battery life of any Apple Watch, reaching up to 36 hours during normal use.
Additionally, a new low-power setting, ideal for multi-day experiences, can extend battery life to reach up to 60 hours. The Wayfinder watch face is designed specifically for the larger Watch Ultra display and includes a compass built into the dial, with space for up to eight complications. The Watch also brings three new bands — Trail Loop, Alpine Loop, and Ocean Band — offering unique design features that provide a secure and comfortable fit for every adventure. Buy the latest Apple Watch Ultra at PhonePlace.
Apple Watch Ultra specs and price in Kenya
|Apple Watch Ultra|
|Case Size||40mm, 44mm|
|Display Type||Retina LTPO OLED, 2000 nits (peak)|
|Build||Sapphire crystal front, ceramic/sapphire crystal back, titanium frame, IP6X certified, 100m water resistant (WR100), 40m swimproof/diving (EN13319), MIL-STD 810H certified, ECG certified (region dependent SW application;|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer, always-on altimeter, compass, SpO2, VO2max, temperature (body), temperature (water)|
|Display size||1.92 inches|
|Colors||Trail Loop, Alpine Loop, and Ocean Band|
Apple Watch Ultra An Overview
The Apple Watch Ultra recommended retail price in Kenya is Kes 120,000 in Kenya. The premium Apple smartwatch has a new design that differentiates it from Apple Watch 8 series. Watch Ultra has a revolutionary new design, longer battery life, and improved durability. The design of the Watch Ultra is an evolution of the current rectangular shape. The casing is made up of a durable, more durable formulation of titanium, which makes it extra rugged.
[wpcc-iframe title=”Apple Watch Ultra Review: Worth It Or Nah?” width=”1170″ height=”658″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/HjEqOWjTkHE?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.phoneplacekenya.com” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen]
The device is targeted at athletes, climbers, and those who expose such a device to extreme conditions. It offers the first true design since the Series 4. It features a display 7% larger. It measures 2 inches diagonally, hence the 7% larger display than the 1.9-inch diagonal screen size of the 45mm Apple Watch Series 7 and Series 8. It will feature the same casing as the Series 7.
The display resolution on the device is 410 x 502 pixels. The extra display will be used to display extra fitness metrics on a single screen. With a bigger battery, the Apple Watch will last longer for multiple days before recharge. This is a huge plus for those who love to wear their devices without worrying about recharging.
Design, Body Build, and Display
Apple Watch Pro is built with a titanium body frame, a Sapphire Crystal front, and a ceramic/sapphire crystal back. This gives it a premium look and feel. The display of the Apple Watch is protected by Sapphire crystal glass, making the screen tamper-proof. Measuring 1.92-inches, the Retina LTPO OLED display has a brightness of 2,000 nits and boasts 502 x 410 pixels (~338 PPI density) resolution.
Processing Power and Space
This is a performance-enhance, premium smartwatch. Apple invested in both the processor and production capabilities of the Apple Watch Ultra. Installed on the device are a powerful Dual-Core CPU, Apple S8 Chipset, and PowerVR. This processing unit gives the watch immense capabilities to meet modern-day user expectations. An immense 32GB is quite impressive on the Apple Watch Pro, making the watch quite an exquisite piece of the premium gadget on your wrist. Fast processing of data and a friendly user interface make it a must-have.
Considering the device has multiple applications and a myriad of functionalities, it has a huge demand for its battery. The battery is larger than the previous models of Apple watches. The Li-Ion non-removable battery will stay for multiple days before recharging. Charging is done wireless, making it both convenient and fitting your lifestyle and routine.
For optimal productivity, the Apple Watch Pro is equipped with several sensors. They include:
- Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer, always-on altimeter, compass, SpO2, VO2max, temperature (body), temperature (water)
- Skin Temperature Sensing, up to 0.01
- Depth Gauge when swimming
- Natural language commands and dictation (talking mode)
- Ultra-Wideband (UWD) support to help measure distance and locations precisely, while using low energy levels.
- Apple Watch SE 2
- Huawei Watch GT3
- Apple Watch Series 7
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
- Is the Apple Watch Ultra waterproof? Yes. It is IP6X certified.
- What are the general outstanding features of the Apple Watch Ultra? It features a new revolutionary design, longer battery life, and improved durability.
- When will the Apple Watch Ultra be released to the market? From 23rd September 2022.
- Which is the OS on the Apple Watch Pro? watchOS 9.0
- What is the processing unit installed on Apple Watch Ultra? Apple S8.
- What is the internal memory of the Apple Watch Ultra? 32GB
- How do I charge my Apple Watch Ultra? Wireless charging.
- What colors are available for the Apple Watch Ultra to choose from? Titanium
- What material is the Apple Watch Ultra made of? A Sapphire crystal front, a ceramic/sapphire crystal back, and a titanium body frame.
- Does Apple Watch Ultra support SIM Cards? Yes, it uses eSIM
Check out Apple Watch in Kenya