Samsung Galaxy A04s in Kenya
The Samsung Galaxy A04s price in Kenya is around Ksh 17,800. The Galaxy A04s has a 6.5 inches display, powered by Exynos 850 (8nm) chipset, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal storage, and a 5,000 mAh Battery. Coming to cameras, it has a triple-camera system that consists of a 50 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and a 5 MP front camera for selfies. Buy Samsung Galaxy A04s in Kenya today at Aliroba Electronics Store Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy A04s Price and Specifications
|Market Release||22 September, 2022|
|Price In Kenya||Kes 17,800|
|Display Size||6.5-inches (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio).|
|Display Type||PLS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (peak)|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)|
|Operating System||Android 12, One UI Core 4|
|Measurement||164.7 x 76.7 x 9.1 mm|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Chipset||Exynos 850 (8nm)|
|SIM Card||Dual Nano SIM|
|Connectivity||GSM/ HSPA/ LTE; with HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE|
|RAM||3GB / 4GB|
|Internal Memory||32GB / 64GB / 64GB / 124GB|
|MicroSD Card Slot||Yes. Dedicated slot|
|Main Camera||50MP + 2MP + 2MP|
|USB Port||Yes, USB Type-C 2.0 on-the-go|
|Fingerprint sensor||Yes. side-mounted|
|Charging||USB Type C Charger|
|Colors||Black, Green, White, and Copper|
The Dual Nano SIM handset measures 164.7 x 76.7 x 9.1 mm and weighs 195g. it is made of a Glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame. The front is dominated by a water-drop display, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a slight bump at the back where the integrated main camera is located.
Samsung Galaxy A04s has 6.5 inches (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio) PLS LCD. The refresh rate on display is 90Hz, and 400 nits (peak). The Galaxy A04s has an average resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels 20:9 ratio (~270 PPI density). An Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G52 will undoubtedly get you going regarding multi-tasking, video streaming, playing mobile games, and browsing the internet.
Samsung Galaxy A04s is a budget smartphone with above-average performance. It runs on Android 12, One UI Core 4 OS. Operating in the background is a reliable Exynos 850 (8nm), enabling smooth applications to run smoothly.
The front camera features a 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide) lens with quality video-taking capabilities. At the back, the handset packs a triple camera-set up consisting of 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) lenses and sensors. Key features on the main camera are LED flash, panorama, and HDR. The triple camera setup is capable of [email protected] video capabilities.
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A04s a good phone? Yes. It delivers excellent performance, with a massive battery, fast charging support, a large RAM and internal space, and a PLS LCD display that guarantees the best user experience.
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A04s dust and water-resistant? It is yet to be confirmed.
- Does the Galaxy A04s support fast charging? Yes, 15W fast charging.
- When was Galaxy A04s launched to the market? 22 September 2022
- What are the cons of the Galaxy A04s? Low display brightness, the plastic material used for building framework.
- Can the Galaxy A04s be used to play mobile video games? Yes. The chipset, processor, and GPU are efficient for playing low to mid-setting video games.
- What are the main camera specifications on the Galaxy A04s camera? 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF +2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth).
- How much is Samsung Galaxy A04s in Kenya? It costs Kes 14,700 at Aliroba Electronics Store Kenya.
- Does the Samsung Galaxy A04s have a fingerprint scanner? Yes. Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- What range of internal memory are available on Samsung Galaxy A04s to choose from? 32GB 3GB RAM / 32GB 4GB RAM / 64GB 4GB RAM / 128GB 4GB RAM.
Check out more Samsung phones in Kenya