Samsung Galaxy A73 5G in Kenya
The Samsung Galaxy A73 5G price in Kenya is Ksh 56,500. It features 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus display that refreshes at 120 Hz and has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The phone has a quad-camera setup that consists of 108 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP and a 32 MP camera for selfies. The phone runs on the Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm) processor with Adreno 642L, up to 8GB of RAM, 256/128GB storage, with One UI 4.1 based on Android 12. Galaxy A73 5G is available in Gray, Mint, and White colors, and is powered by a 5000 mAh, non-removable. Buy Galaxy A73 5G in Kenya today at Aliroba Electronics Store.
Samsung Galaxy A73 5G specs and price in Kenya
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 56,500|
|Display||6.7 inches, Super AMOLED Plus, 120Hz|
|Processor||Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM or Single SIM|
|Connectivity||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|OS||Android 12, One UI 4.1|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera||108 MP + 12 MP + 5MP + 5 MP|
|Selfie||32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide)|
|USB Port||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Fingerprint||under the display, optical|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Charging||Fast charging 25W|
|Colors||Gray, Mint, White|
One thing that is no surprise here is the 6.7 inches of Super AMOLED with a 120Hz refresh rate and 1080p display of the Samsung Galaxy A73 5G. And though it isn’t curved, it does have some really slim bezels. Instead of a notch for the selfie cam. There’s a punch hole. It’s not totally unobtrusive, but it’s all right. The viewing experience on this screen is great with plenty of sharpness and of course, contrast. Colors can be set accurately in the color settings.
And brightness is respectable. You can get over 800 nits with a manual slider. There’s an always-on display, which will show you the time and notifications when the phone is asleep. And there’s a reliable under-display fingerprint reader to wake up the phone with. This literally is the same display as the one found on the Samsung Galaxy A72 smartphone – save for very few differences.
[wpcc-iframe title=”Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Review: KILLING THE COMPETITION! 🔥” width=”1170″ height=”658″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/PVoyiT0xOI8?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.phoneplacekenya.com” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen]
The Samsung Galaxy A73 5G quad cameras are probably as big a change from last year’s model. There’s a 108-megapixel quad main camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle cam a 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 5MP depth sensor in daylight. The main camera which is also a major highlight of this phone takes super impressive pictures
. There are good sharpness wide dynamic range, low noise, and balanced colors. Just to mention a few other phones with a 108MP camera, Xiaomi 11T Pro, Motorola Edge 20 & 20 Pro, Vivo V23 Pro, and even the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. But let us not get too excited here, especially by attempting to equate these lenses. The takeaway is that a 108MP camera is rare to come by on Samsung smartphones. But the Galaxy A73 5G comes with it.
The Samsung Galaxy A73 5G has a 32-megapixel selfie camera. You would expect 8-megapixel photos. But for some reason, they come out in 12 megapixels instead. Perhaps through upscale. Selfies turn out good with nice colors. Why dynamic range and plenty of detail. The ultra-wide-angle camera is quite capable of a mid-range. Sharpness and dynamic range are both quite good making this a significant upgrade. Portraits taken with the main camera and that sensor are really good too.
Samsung may have compromised a lot on the performance of the Galaxy A73 5G with that Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm) chipset. For reference, Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE which costs way less than this one has the same chipset. Huawei Nova 9 also, save for the fact that it does not support 5G connectivity. Anyways, what you have got running the Samsung Galaxy A73 5G is Android 12, One UI 4.1 launcher. One UI just brings the best of Android 12 here.
For instance, the privacy features are present and correct. You can fast toggle the camera and microphone access for all apps. And when you load up an app that uses the camera or the mic, you’ll get a little indicator at the top corner. You’ve got great customization in one UI. For example, you change the wallpaper and everything as usual, but you’ll also see the new color palette option as well. This can actually change up the theme and colors based on the wallpaper you’ve got installed at the time.
Battery and more
So then how’s the battery life. Well, the Galaxy A73 5G has an endurance rating that is at par with that of the Samsung Galaxy A53. It packs a hefty Li-Po 5,000 mAh, a non-removable battery. Of course, fast battery charging is available on this one and it is fast charging 25W. For audio, loudspeaker quality is decent. There’s a 3.5-millimeter audio jack on the Galaxy A73 5G for headphones. Actually, the quality here is great with Stereo speakers tuned by AKG and supports Dolby Atmos. There are a lot of volumes and not a lot of distortion.
How do 2022 Galaxy A-Series phones compare?
- Display: The Samsung Galaxy A73 5G has a 6.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and hole punch cut-out. The A53 5G has a slightly smaller 6.5-inch screen with the same stats as the A73. The A33 5G has a 6.4-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop-style notch. The A23 has a 6.6-inch 1080p LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop-style notch. The A13 has the same screen as the A23 with a maximum refresh rate of 60Hz.
- Rear camera: The A73 5G has a 108MP main (OIS)+12MP ultrawide+5MP macro+5MP portrait camera setup. The A53 5G has a 64MP main (OIS)+12MP ultrawide+5MP macro+5MP portrait camera setup. The A33 5G has a 48MP main (OIS)+8MP ultrawide+5MP macro+2MP portrait camera setup. The A23 has a 50MP main (OIS)+5MP ultrawide+2MP macro+2MP portrait camera setup. The A13 has a 50MP main+5MP ultrawide+2MP macro+2MP portrait camera setup.
- Front camera: The A73 5G and A53 5G have a 32MP front camera. The A33 5G has a 13MP front camera. The A23 and Samsung Galaxy A13, both, have 8MP front cameras.
- Processor: The A73 5G comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chip. The A53 5G and Samsung Galaxy A33 5G, both, are powered by Samsung’s Exynos 1280 chip. The A23 has a Snapdragon 680 while the A13 comes with an Exynos 850 chip.
- RAM/Storage: The A53 is available with 6GB/128GB and 8GB/128GB options. The A23 is available in the same configurations. A13 is available with 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB, and 6GB/64GB options.
- Software: The A73 5G and A53 5G are eligible for 4 major OS and 5 years of security updates. This is 3 major OS and 4 years of security updates for the A33 5G. The A23 and A13, meanwhile, will get 2 major OS and 4 years of security updates.
- Battery capacity: All the phones have a 5,000mAh battery. The A73 5G, A53 5G, A33 5G, and A23 support 25W fast charging. The A13 tops out at 15W. The Samsung Galaxy A23 and A13 ship with a 15W charger in the box. The A73 5G, A53 5G, and A33 5G do not ship with any charger.
Get the latest Samsung Smartphones in Kenya